Unnat Bharat Aviyan
Raja Narendra Lal Khan Women’s College has actively participated the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan program initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India
About the Program
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is inspired by the vision of transformational change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge institutions to help build the architecture of an Inclusive India. The Mission of “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan” is to enable higher educational institutions to work with the people of rural India in identifying development challenges and evolving appropriate solutions for accelerating sustainable growth. It also aims to create a virtuous cycle between society and an inclusive academic system by providing knowledge and practices for emerging professions and to upgrade the capabilities of both the public and the private sectors in responding to the development needs of rural India.
The main Aim of the Program:
Raja Narendra Lal Khan Women’s College aims to make the overall development of the adopted villages through the dissemination of knowledge and training. It is designed to cater the needs of rural development and making villagers self-reliant through knowledge and practice.
Objectives of the “Abhiyan”:
- To literate the adult women villagers.
- To make the villagers aware about different Govt. Projects from which they can get benefited.
- To make them aware about the alternative ways of economic development.
- To promote cultural development, and preservation.
- To make them aware about and to arrange training programs for community health and sanitation
- To organize Training and awareness programmes to encourage them about self-employment and entrepreneurship development.
Salient Issues Identified:
- Elephant infestation in the adopted villages.
- Child marriage.
- Lack of awareness about community health and sanitation
- Lack of awareness about different Govt. Projects, from which they can be benefited.
- Alcohol Addiction.
- Lack of awareness about the importance of SC/ST Cards
- Migration of young boys from the villages in quest of employment.
Summary of the Survey Report:
Report in Details
VILLAGE SURVEY BY RAJA NARENDRA LAL KHAN WOMEN'S COLLEGE
New Education Policy
- জাতীয় শিক্ষানীশত খসড়া ২০১৯ : View
- Draft National Education Policy 2019, Summary : View
- Web Resources for NSS/NCC/NYKS/UBA Volunteers for Dissemination of Information on National Education Policy 2020 : View
- Bengali : View
- English : View
- English : View