The pivotal aim of the college has been to empower women through a proper admixture of both pragmatic and mental development, to enkindle their mental matrix with " An idea of complete womanhood ".
- To pursue holistic knowledge in its entirety with global and indigenous perspectives.
- To pursue & establish links between traditional and non-traditional disciplines of studies, to strengthen the knowledge base by following the modern trends of interdisciplinary studies
- To uphold the ideas of life long education with value based and ethical components and to enlighten them with means of self-sustenance.
- To enthuse the scholars and researchers for planning and implementing their own programmes with administrative support.
- To uphold the spirit of academic freedom and enterprise to facilitate the freedom of action for the academic community of the college.
- To enrich the theoretical and practical knowledge for development of the nation as a whole starting from local grass root levels.