Minutes of IQAC meeting 2020-21
|Sl. No. ||Date ||Agenda ||Resolution
- To discuss the status of the online mode of imparting education in the College during the pandemic.
- To hold conferences, workshops and seminars in the online mode.
- To discuss the collection of Feedback from the Students and other stakeholders.
- To discuss the proposal of having college webmail for faculties
|It was resolved to conduct several online training sessions to faculties and students to make the online teaching and learning process easy and user friendly viz. Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Class room. It was proposed to the college to purchase quality Microsoft Teams module on regular basis.
It was resolved to use of Virtual Platforms for Academic and co-curricular seminars, and online webinars on academic topics during the pandemic. It was also decided to organize various government schemes and commemorative days like national Yoga Day, world Environment Day, National Youth Day were organized through online quizzes, competitions and talks.
It was decided to use googleform to seek feedback from students and parents. While offline feedback forms to be and teachers.
It was decided to send the proposal to procure the G-suite for providing institute webmail facility to faculties.
- Preparation of AQAR 2019-20
- To discuss about the sensitization of NEP and NIRF amongst stakeholders
- To discuss about the state of the College website.
- To increase extension activities by linking and involving rural India in the wake of the pandemic.
- To establish sanitization and hygiene facilities owing to the pandemic within the college premises and beyond.
|It was decided to compile the data for AQAR 2019-20.
It was decided to hold workshops for sensitization of NEP and NIRF amongst stakeholders for all stakeholders.
It was decided to constitute a new website committee and look into updating the individual faculty profile at the earliest.
It was decided that students of various departments, NSS and NCC would take part in the various outreach programmes conducted by the College. Student representatives and faculty volunteer team from nearly all the departments would work extensively in the COVID awareness programme by making videos and imparting the SOPs to their neighborhood people.
The college will also be a participant in the MHRD project of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) and has adopted the five villages of Bagdubi, Murakata, Kankabati, Nepura, Lohatikri in March, 2021.
It was decided to install sanitation machines at different places of our college campus including six hostel buildings and organize vaccination drives for all stakeholders taking the help of government facilities. Thermal guns to be provided to the security personal in college gate to regularly check the body temperature of individuals entering the college campus. It was decided that IQAC along with all stakeholders of the college will work hand in hand with the agencies of both Central and State Government to provide face masks, hand sanitizers, food to the various surrounding villages.
- Preparation of AQAR 2019-20
- To promote the holistic developments of emotional and mental health of all stakeholders.
- To make certain the smooth and efficient conduct of all conventional college activities and events.
- To strengthen the management proficiency of the college
|The committee was informed about the progress of the preparation of AQAR 2019-2020 and the extension of the date for submission.
It was decided that IQAC in collaboration with other departments will organize and conduct several webinars to raise awareness among all stakeholders all throughout the year.
It was decided that the college would organize Independence Day celebrations, Republic day, National Youth Day, world Yoga Day, College Foundation day, Induction Programme etc through online/offline/hybrid mode and competitions to infuse calmness and normalcy amongst all stakeholders [students, teachers, non-teaching staff etc.].
It was proposed to constitute an Academic Sub-Committee to carry out audit of the classes carried out during the time period of COVID-19 via online.
- Placing of AQAR 2019-2020
- To augment the research environment of the college
- To participate in NIRF
|The AQAR report of 2019-2020 was placed before the IQAC and approved.
It was resolved to request all the Departmental Heads and Incharges to formulate MoU with different HEIs and also establish collaborative linkages with distinguished faculties of other institutes.
It was decided to participate in the NIRF and a committee was formed.