Activities carried out by Balaka Alumni Association:
- It donated to the College contribution of Rs. 3.0 lakhs to the WestBengal State Emergency Relief Fundon 15th April 2020 to support the Government’s fight against Corona-virus pandemic.
- Health check-up camp was organized jointly with the NSS Units of our college in Sept 19.
- The process of establishing the statue of Dr.SushilaMondal (revered ex principal of our college) was initiated in Dec 19.
- Winter Garments were distributed among the adopted children of our college in Jan 20.
- Rs 5000/ was donated to the Students Aid Fund of the College in Feb 20.
- Rs 9600/ was contributed as an admission fee of our poverty stricken student Mousumi Biswas (Dept. of Education).
- To cope up with the Covid pandemic situation, surgical masks and sanitizers were distributed among the villagers of Muradanga village in Aug 20.
- A mesmerizing cultural evening presented on 15.09.18.
- A joint celebration of Alumni meet on 13.01.19.
- Annual General Meeting was held on 30.05.2019
- Birth Centenary Celebration of Dr.Sushila Mandal alongwith Memorial Lecture deliberation on 13.07.19.
- Empathetic consideration to Students Aid Fund through Rs. 5000/- for this year.
- Green Week Celebration by plantation.
- Total donation & membership collected 90300/-
- Maintenance of Medicinal garden.
- Tree Plantation organised on 19.08.2018.
- Annual General Meeting was held on 17/08/18.
- Contribution of Rs.5000/- to the Student's Aid Fund of the college for this year.
- Total donation and membership collected during the year is 59,442/-
- Annual General Meeting was held on 12.2.2017.
- Reunion was held on 12.02.2017.
- Contributed Rs. 5,000/- to the student's Aid Fund of the college for this year.
- Total donation & membership fees collected during the year is Rs. 67,632/-