Minutes of IQAC meeting 2019-20
|Date of Meeting ||Minutes ||Action Taken Report
||1. To initiate more job oriented value added courses
2.To construct new classrooms to run the BMLT course and laboratories.
3. Boost Entrepreneurship Development activities by selling of handicraft items.
|Different certificate courses are initiated
Separate laboratories and class rooms are constructed for running BMLT and PG Botany
Students are encouraged to sell their hand-made items in the college fare
||1. Boost Societal outreach activities by strengthening our tribal children adoption programme
2. Introduction of skill development programmes for socially backward students.
|1. Tribal children are adopted and provide all types of training for their upgradation
2. Different skill development programmes like assistant beauty therapist, tailoring, art and craft etc are introduced specially for the socially backward students
||1. Installation of water purifier to provide purified drinking water to the hostel borders.
2. Increase the connectivity between the newly constructed buildings
|1. New water filter has been installed in the hostel building
2. Construction of road to connect the new constructed building