PROCEDURE FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION ,2021-2022
- Application for accommodation in Hostel will be received online only. The link for the same is given in the college website-www.rnlkwc.ac.in.
- Application for Hostel may be made only after taking admission in any course offered by the college.
- 1 st Hostel Allotted List of applicants selected for Hostel based on criteria fixed by college, will be published on 10.09.21 in the college website.
- Those whose names will be enlisted in the Hostel Allotted List must make their payment within the period notified for payment, failing which the seats will be allotted to other applicants.
- Rs.5000/- as Annual Charge has to be paid at the time of taking admission for Hostel.
- Boarders will pay only Rs.600/- as Establishment Charge per month till the pandemic situation persists. They will pay Rs.2000/- per month(Establishment+ Messing) when the Hostels become operative and the boarders are allowed to reside therein.
- 2nd Hostel Allottted List maybe published if required. Applicants are advised to check the website regularly for all updates related to Hostel.
- Hostel boarders must follow the rules and regulations of the Hostel strictly and pay their dues regularly. They are advised to read the Hostel Prospectus carefully .
- A clearance certificate is to be taken from the Hostel-in-charge when withdrawing from the Hostel.
- If a boarder wants to withdraw in the middle of a semester, she has to pay the Establishment Fees@ Rs.600/- per month, for the remaining months.