PG Rules & Regulations
- Application form, if not properly filled in and accompanied with attested copies documents as stated above, is liable to be cancelled.
- All admissions are provisional and the admitted candidates are required to produce all originals of uploaded certificates, Mark sheets and testimonials for physical verification. Candidate or his/her authorized person is to be present at the time physical verification as and when notified.
- The physical verification of testimonials & other documents for provisionally admitted students will be held in the concerned departments by the appropriate bodies when students will be asked to report for their offline classes in the Campus
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate has concealed, suppressed or distorted any information/fact, in the application form, his/her admission to the College, if granted, shall stand cancelled.
- Admission will be cancelled if the original documents are not found in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted online.
- **Once the candidate admitted in any course may transferred or cancelled his admission in any self-financing course the admission fees will be not refunded or adjusted.
** In case of cancellation of admission, no refund of fees.