PG Documents Necessary
Documents to be uploaded at the time of application -
- Scanned Signature and recent colour passport size photograph [10KB-50KB each,JPG]
- Age proof document (Birth certificate/Admit card of Madhyamik or10thclass Examination showing date of birth/etc.) – [100KB-150KB,JPG]
- H.S marksheet [100KB-150KB,JPG]
- VU and other university applicants will upload two (2) Mark sheets of Sem.-I and Sem.-VI for CBCS and three (3) Mark sheets of Part-I to Part-III for annual system.
[Results of 6th Sem. Vidysagar University students downloaded from the Vidysagar University website is allowed to be uploaded and will be treated as 6th Sem. Marksheet. VU applicant will upload six (6) Marksheets of Sem.-I to Sem.-VI for Semester System (CBCS) and three (3) Marksheets of Part-I to Part-III for annual system.
Other University applicants will upload five (6) Marksheets of Sem.-I to Sem.-VIfor Semester System (CBCS) and two (3) Marksheets of Part-I to Part-III for annual system]
The following documents have to be brought by the provisionally admitted candidates at the time of physical verification
- Print out of the online filled in application form to be submitted at the time of verification.
- Self-attested photo copies of all the Mark sheets of Examinations passed (10th onwards), University Registration Certificate and a Passport Size coloured photograph affixed in the box provided in the Form.
- Self-attested photo-copy of the Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S. or equivalent /Madhyamik as evidence of the date of birth.
- Self-attested photo-copy of SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ differently-abled certificate (/s) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Self-attested photo-copies of the Certificate of Games & Sports/ Cultural Competition (International/National/ State in the last two years), for those applying under respective quota.
- Migration Certificate (for other university candidates only) must be submitted within two months.
- Print out of the admission receipt