Raja Narendralal Khan Women's College, RNLK, Gope College (Midnapore)

Raja Narendra Lal Khan Women's College (Autonomous)
Gope College

Re-accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC

Webmail
9064820067
rnlkcollege@gmail.com

Procedure

Selection and Admission Process

  1. The PG courses offered by the Institution are self-financed.
  2. The PG admission process will be based on Entrance Test.
  3. Merit point will be calculated out of 100 marks (50 marks from entrance Test and 50 marks is obtained from average of SGPA of SEMESTER-I and SEMESTER-VI (if examination conducted through offline mode) or from SGPA of SEMESTER-I only( not from SEMESTER-VI as examination conducted through online mode) in case of CBCS system or 50 marks is obtained from UG (Hons) examination (Part-I, Part-II & Part-III taking together in case of annual system)
  4. Merit list will be published in the college website and selection process is done through merit and entrance scores.
  5. In case of a tie, marks obtained in the immediately preceding Examinations are to be considered for ranking.
  6. As per order of the Govt. of West Bengal , 80% of total seats in each subject will be reserved for the students of Vidyasagar University& autonomous college(s) affiliated to Vidyasagar University and the rest 20% seats are open to all (including students of Vidyasagar University& autonomous college(s) affiliated to Vidyasagar University)
  7. Reservation policy will be considered as per Govt. order 906 Edn / Estt dated 18.09.1997. The category wise percentage (%) of reserved seat is as follows: SC-22%, ST-6%, OBC-A-10%, OBC-B-7%. Fraction of 0.5% or more will be rounded to the next whole number.
  8. 5% of each category(Gen/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) will be reserved for differently-abled candidates. Merit list will be prepared on the percentage of disability. In case of non-availability of differently-abled candidate, the seat reserved for differently-abled candidates of the particular category will be converted to that Category only.
  9. 1% of total seats of all PG courses are reserved as Sports/ Culture quota.
  10. Modalities of Entrance Test:

    Question pattern: Short answer type carrying 2 marks each
    Test duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
    Full marks: 50
    Number of questions to be answered: 25
    Time: 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm (Microbiology and Nutrition)
    Application Fees Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only)