For the security purpose of the girl students, the college has its own Police out post within the its premise. Two police personals are permanently deputed for this purpose.
Staff quarters 02 (with 8 flats) + 01 (2 Flats) (3)
The college also provides the residential facilities to its staff by providing two Non-Teaching and eight Teaching Staff quarters.
A well-furnished guest house is provided by the college to welcome our guests.
NCC Firing Range
The college has its own NCC firing range for the NCC Cadets.
Aqua cultural Pond
A project to survive the indigenous fish species has been carried out under the financial support from DBT Star. One large pond and four breeding ponds are constructed for this purpose within the college premise. The whole project is supervised by Dept. of Zoology of the college.
The college has its own Animal House and Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) guided by CPCSEA, Ministry of Environment, Govt. of India. The motto is to maintain and care of animal specially rats, for research purpose.
A medicinal garden, with a wide variety of medicinal plants has been maintained under the supervision of Dept. of Botany and Eco-club of the college.
- In the college hostel one registered doctor is available twenty four hours. On emergency basis the doctor is also available for the day-scholars.
- Each department has the First-Aid facilities.
- The college has signed up a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with St. Joseph Hospital in 2016.
- One health unit with doctor and other medical facilities is available in the college premise.
Willing students are to submit feesbook and card to the concerned office staff within 15th of every month to avail this concession.
Student Aid Fund
Poor and meritorious students of the college may get the full or half free (only Tuition Fee) from students-aid-fund contributed by our all the teaching staff.
One of the unique features of the college is the countless numbers of prizes & stipends that are awarded being to our students out of the generous donations given by the various honourabl epersons associated with the college.
- Ratna Basu Memorial Prize and Ratna Basu Memorial Cup are awarded to students out of the interest of the fixed deposits for a sum of Rs.500/-, 1000/-, & 500/- respectively donated by Prof. Rama Mukhopadhyay, Ex-Head of the Dept.of Bengali in sacred memories of her mother-in-law& grand mother-in-law respectively.
- Raja Saheb Jagat Chandra Mondal Memorial Prize, Saralabala Mondal Prize, Dr. Makhanlal Roychowdhury Memorial Prize are awarded to students out of the interest of the fixed deposits for a sum of Rs. 1,000/- respectively, donated by Dr. SushilaMondal, Ex-Principal, for her father, mother and Prof. Dr. Makhanlal Roychowdhury, respectively.
- Sister Nivedita Talent Prize is awarded to a student out of the fixed deposit for a sum of Rs. 1,000/-.
- Sewli Misra Memorial Prize is awarde dout of the interest offixed deposit for a sum of Rs.500/- donated by father of Sewli Misra.
- Dhirendra Nath Memorial Prize is awarded out of the interest of fixed deposit for a sum of Rs. 1, 500/- donated by Prof. Gayatri Roy, Dept. of Physiology, in the sacredmemory of her mother.
- Radharani Devi Smriti Puraskar is awarded out of the interest off ixeddepos it for a sum of Rs.1,500/- donated by Prof. Bharati Ghosh in the sacred memory of her mother.
- Pandit Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar Students Aid Fund : Rs. 2,000/-fixed. Poor students being unable to pay their Exam. Fees are being helped from this fund.
- Prize for Highest Marks in B.Sc.(Hons.) in Zoology, Part-II and highest marks in B.Sc.(Pass) Zoology. Donor: Prof. Nishikanta Maity. Rs.2000/-
- Prize in memory of father of Dr. Annapurna Chattopadhyay Donor: Dr. Annapurna Chattopadhyay. Rs.1,000/-
- Stipend to one students of Mathematics (Hons.) in memory of Smt. GouriGhosh's beloved father, Late Lalmohan Singha. Donor: Smt. Gouri Ghosh. Rs.5000/-
- Donor: Sm. Malina Maity. Rs.1,000/- in memory of her husband Late Gunadhar Maity.
- Prize in memory of Dr. B. K. Dasgupta's father, mother & sister. Donor: Dr. B. K. Dasgupta. Rs.3,000/-
- Prize in memory of Dr. K. Biswas's mother & father-in-law. Donor: Dr. K. Biswas. Rs.5,000/-
- Prize in memory of the beloved son of Bankim Chandra Das & his wife. Donor: Bankim Chandra Das & his wife. Rs. 2,500/-
- Prize in memory of the sister of Mr. Dipankar Das. Donor: Dipankar Das.Rs. 4,000/-
- Prize in memory of Prof. Jukta Paul, beloved colleague of Prof. Indrani Bhattacharya. Donor Prof. Indrani Bhattacharya. Rs.1,500/-
- Samarendra Nath Barhan Memorial Prize. Donor :Dr. Amarendra Nath Bardhan, Rs.2,000/- in memory of his father.
- Smt. Aruna Bardhan Memorial Prize. Donor: Dr. A. N. Bardhan. Rs.2,000/-
- Nirmal Chandra Das Memorial Prize. Donor: Smt. Manashi Das.
- Santa Bala Devy Memorial Prize. Donor: Smt. Manashi Das.
- Shri Tarasan kar Bandopadhyay Memorial Prize. Donor: Prof. Debjani Mukherjee in memory of her late father-in-law. Rs.5,000/-
- Mrs. Behara Memorial Prize. Donor: Prof. Beharain memory of his wife. Rs.4,000/-
- Prize in the memory of Lt. Bimal Kr. Saha, father of Dr. Susmita Saha, Donor: Dr.Susmita Saha. Rs.4,000/-
- Prize in the memory of Dr. Sushila Mondal, Ex-Principal for poor meritorious student. Donor: Smt. Ava Chattapadhyay. Rs. 10,000/-
- Sister Nivedita student aid fund. Donor: Dr. RinaPal and Dr. Rupa Dasgupta for one poor & meritorious hostel boarder (1styear) Rs.32,000/-
- Special Prize for every First Class hold ersin Part III Examination from Dr.Jayasri Laha, Principal, RajaN.L. Khan Women's College.
- Prize in the memory of Supriya Das, ExPTT, Dept.of Music Memorial Prize, for 1st Rankin Music Part-III Exam. Donor: Smt.Anjana Pal, Elder Sister of Late Supriya Das. Rs. 10,000/-
Special donation for organizing Departmental Seminar & Excursion :
- Silver Jubliee Sovenir Fundof Rs. 500 -(fixed) forseminars.
- For conducting Seminar in Philosophy: Rs. 4,000/-. Donors: Prof. R. Sarkar, Prof. G. Haldar, Prof. S.K. Samanta,Prof.G.Roy.
- For conducting Seminar and excursion in Bengali Department. Donor: Prof. Anima Bhattacharya Rs.4,000/-
- For conducting Seminar in Bengali Department. Donor: Prof. Rama Mukhopadhyaya Rs.3,000/-
- For conducting seminar in History Department. Donor: Dr. Annapurna Chattopadhyay Rs.50,000/-.