Online Admission System has been launched from the session 2015-2016
- Applications are to be submitted through online process only.
- Candidates should log-on college website: www.rnlkwc.org
- Guidelines for submissions of online applications are given on the website under “online admission” button.
- Merit lists will be published on the website on the due date.
- Selected candidates would visit college office on the particular dates of admission along with their original documents.
- Documents will be verified on the day of admission.
- Applications for Hostel Seat would be submitted by the candidates after having their admission.
- Residential certificate mentioning the approximate distance from the residence to the college from relevant authority.
- Parent's income certificate from the relevant authority.
- Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent exam.
- Hostel seats will be allotted through proper selection procedure on the basis of the seats available.
- Applicants can meet the “Help-Desk” in the college campus for any query during this admission procedure.