Raja N. L. Khan Women’s College has an alumni Association known as BALAKA PRAKTANI SAMSAD established and registered in 2002. This Association goes by the name “BALAKA” and has a deep bond with the college. It regularly organizes Seminars, Awareness programs and Health Camps for the benefit of the students. Every year the Alumni organize Exhibitions, Seminars and Cultural programs to commemorate this day. In addition to this every year the Alumni association arranges at least two Health Camps, one Blood Donation Camp and one Memorial Lecture in loving memory of our former principal Dr. Sushila Mondal.
The “BALAKA” reunion also plays a vital role in helping our Ex-students in self-employment ventures. Various initiatives are taken by the association to encourage the Ex-students in such ventures.
The Alumni Association also publishes its own annual magazine.
- To assimilate all Ex-students residing at home and abroad.
- To co-relate between present student and ex-student.
- To help cordially for the development of the college and raise sufficient fund for same.
- To arrange reunion every year.
- To arrange Dr. SushilaMandal Memorial Lecture every year.
- To organize health checkup camp for the students and stuffs of the college.
- To arrange Legal advice camp for ex-student, present student and stuffs.
- To help the poor and meritorious students with financial support.
Contribution of alumni to the growth and development of the institution.
- Contributed Rs. 6,32,000/- in the construction of Auditorium and students aid fund.
- Contributes books to the college library
- Beautification of the college in phase wise manner .
- Health check up and legal advice to our present and former students .
- Published a book on our Ex-Principal Sushila Mondal ‘Sushila Monal – Ekti Barnamoy Jibon’
- Recently contributed to the Chief Minister Relief Fund, Kerala for the devastating flood
- Maitrayee Goswami, Faculty, University of Texas
- Moitree Choudhuri Barua: Prof. and Head, Himalaya Studies, N.B.U, Darjiling, W.B., Visiting Faculty LILLE University of France
- Sudar Sana Panigrahi : Chief Manager Motorola ,USA
- Gandhari Kumar: University of ULM, Germany
- Sneha Sikha: Victoria India Doctoral Scholarship, Australia
- Maria Bindu Bag Post Doctoral Fellow NIH, USA
- Sujata Ghosh : Senior Scientist, ISRO
- Tripti Majumder, Education Officer, Govt. of Tripura
- Sujoya Dey :Prof in History Vidyasagar University.
- Chhanda Ghosal : Associate Prof. in Bengali Vidyasagar University.
- Maitreyee Choudhury : Prof. in Geography, North Bengal University
- Sarbani Banerjee : Prof. in Philosophy, Rabindra Bharati University
- Sabita Sam: Professor in Philosophy, West Bengal State University, Barasat
- Chaitali Sarkar Maity: Tripura University